By the nature of its projects for private enterprises, FOOD DEVELOPMENT has access to confidential information concerning both PROSPECTS and CLIENTS (Parties): strategic projects, recipes, production processes, suppliers, etc.
Highly committed to ensuring the confidentiality of information in its possession and being a trustworthy food innovation resource partner, FOOD DEVELOPMENT agrees that for each of its engagements with another Party:
- to not disclose nor transmit, show or share with third parties, in any manner, directly or indirectly, in person or otherwise, all or part of the confidential information received from the other Party, without the other Party's prior express authorization in writing;
- to return, upon the request of the other Party, all media and other confidential information made available by the other Party;
- to not use the confidential information for purposes other than the negotiation of the contract or the completion of the mission the information pertains to;
- to not broadcast or permit the use of confidential information except when intervention by a third party is absolutely necessary for the discussions between the involved parties and the eventual contractual relation which may result thereby;
- to take all necessary measures to ensure the absolute respect of the confidentiality of information;
- to not communicate the name of the CLIENT, for example, "Referenced Client of FOOD DEVELOPMENT" if the client makes this express request.
If the other Party so desires, our engagement of confidentiality can be stated in a signed, written agreement of confidentiality (non-disclosure agreement), specifying, among other items, the limits and scope of non-disclosure.
Furthermore, a confidentiality clause is contained in all our contracts by default. This clause can be modified with specific details to suit the needs of the CLIENT.